Hibriten Mountain has become a very popular place for hiking. It is a brisk 45-minute walk to the summit, and view of the Blue Ridge Mountains and other surroundings is well-worth the effort.
- camera / cell phone.
- SPF (applied before the hike).
- good walking shoes (flip flops or sandels not recommended).
- dog friendly- but clean up after your pet.
This mountain needs to be protected and kept clean for the enjoyment of all. Please do your part by honoring the rules, and respecting others.
- NO LITERING.
- NO SMOKING.
- No motorcycles or four-wheeling.
- No defacing anything on the mountain- this includes structures like the hand glider ramp, towers, monuments, etc.
- No climbing on the star / cross structure, unless you’re just stupid.
- No climbing on any of the towers.
- No removing light bulbs from the star / cross structure.
- Enjoy the hand glider ramp at your own risk. Remember: gravity has its own rules to which we must all adhere.